
Just like the rest of us, when it comes to their babies, celebrities want only the best. Fortunately for them, they can afford the very best. Where do they find those adorable onesies, t-shirts and skidpants? Some do it online, from boutiques like Angelicgenius.com. such as James Denton of Desperate Housewives. Liv Tyler shops for her son Milo at Babies Rock Products. Halle Berry shops at Bunnies by the Bay for her soon to be bundle of joy. Gwen Stafani dresses her son, Kingston, in skidpants from Dittany Baby as well as Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck for little Violet. For the comedians, Wry Baby outfits their ambiguously bald babies in “I’m not a Girl/Boy” T’s and onesies. Whatever the occasion, celebrity babies have it covered and summed up in one word…. “adorable”
1 comment:
Just browsing the internet. You have a very, very interesting blog. I'm sure I will visit again.
Post a Comment